Motor Yacht LADY AMANDA | Couach Yacht
Lady Amanda is a recently refitted 30 meter motoryacht with an impressive selection of water toys, 4 cabins for up to 10 guests and a crew of 4 for yacht charters in West Med (Côte D'Azur, Tuscany).
The incredible selection of water toys present on board include a 5 meter waterslide from the flybridge (2018), a flyboard, fliteboard, jetski, an ocean pool, a diving compressor and many other.
A Jacuzzi on the flybridge, Apple TV, Wifi, air conditioning, a fully equipped galley, an onboard water sports instructor complete the profile of this exceptional yacht that can welcome up to 50 guests for during static charters.
- Length: 30 m
- Beam: 6,57 m
- Draft: 1,75 m
- Built: 2006
- Refitting: 2021
- Builder: Couach Yachts
- Naval architect: Guy Couach
- Interior Designer: Frank Reynaud
- Flag: Malta
- Hull construction: GRP / Kevlar
- Hull configuration: Planing hull
- Cabins: 4
- Guests: 10
- Crew: 4
- Engines: 2 x MTU (16V 2000 M91) 2.000 hp
- Cruising speed: 26 knots
- Max. speed: 30 knots
- Fuel consumption: 400 l / h at 20 knots, 500 l / h at 26 knots
- Fuel tank: 20.000 l
- Water tank: 2.000 l