Sailing Yacht Shaitan 20 m
Astonishing Swan 65 with 3 cabins for 6 guests and crew of 2 in Greece and Turkey.
A luxurious atmosphere that combines classical beauty and exceptional sailing skills is spread on board of this 20 meter yacht. Designed by Sparkman & Stephens, the Swan 65 is one of the fastest, safest and most elegant sailboats ever built.
It features 3 double cabins for 6 guests, air conditioning, snorkeling gear and donuts and is run by Austrian captain Roman Bresky.
- Length: 20.00 metres (65' 7")
- Beam: 4.98 metres (16' 4")
- Draft: 2.90 metres (9' 6")
- Rig: Ketch
- Number of crew: 2
- Built: 1974
- Builder: Nautor's Swan
- Naval architect: S & S
- Flag: Austria
- Hull construction: GRP
- Number of cabins: 3
- Cabin configuration: 3 Double
- Bed configuration: 4 Convertible
- Number of guests: 6
- Engines: Mercedes-Diesel 130 HP
- Cruising speed: 8
- Fuel consumption: 13,5 Litres/Hr