Sailing Yacht Mrs Marietta Cube 30 m
Wonderful Southern Wind SW 100 RS from 2011 with 4 cabins for 9 guests and 4 crew for yacht charters in the West and East Med (charter base Rome, very flexible).
This yacht is a true queen of the sea as she was designed by Bruce Farr and the interior layout by Nauta Yacht. It has an impressive sport spirit, it is the perfect choice both for sailing than for relaxing and enjoying the comfort of a motoryacht.
The yacht features many water sports including 2 SUP, two single kayaks, donut, waterski and monoski, wakeboard, snorkeling and others.
- Length: 30.25 metres (99' 3")
- Beam: 6.40 metres (21')
- Draft: 3.95 metres (13')
- Rig: Sloop
- Number of crew: 4
- Built: 2011
- Builder: Southern Wind Shipyard
- Naval architect: Bruce Farr - Farr Design
- Flag: Italian
- Hull construction: Composite
- Hull configuration: Displacement
- Engines: 1 x Cummins 305 HP 2 x Onan 19 Kwh each
- Cruising speed: 8
- Fuel consumption: 25 Litres/Hr
- Number of cabins: 4