Motor Yacht NAFISA | Admiral Yacht
Splendid Italian gentleman ship with refitting in 2015, 5 cabins, 5 crew and base in Naples.
The elegant yacht has big interior and exterior spaces, is a perfect "family yacht" and also suited for event charters. It has excellent client's reviews.
The motoryacht was rebuilt in 1995 and fully refitted in 2011 and had a latest major refit in 2015 including the complete hull and superstructure painting and brand new teak decks. This great example of traditional high quality Italian shipbuilding invites you to explore the sea offering an excellent variety of entertainment and water sports.
- Length: 33.00 metres (108' 3")
- Beam: 8.00 metres (26' 3")
- Draft: 2.10 metres (6' 11")
- Number of crew: 5
- Built: 1975
- Refit: 2015
- Builder: Admiral Cantieri Lavagna
- Naval architect: Cantieri Lavagna
- Flag: Italian
- Hull construction: Wood
- Hull configuration: Planing hull
- Number of cabins: 5
- Cabin configuration: 1 Single, 3 Double, 2 Twin
- Bed configuration: 1 King, 2 Double, 5 Single
- Number of guests: 11
- Engines: 2x 1700 hp MTU . 3 x generators . 1 x 53KW, 1 x 36 KW, 1 x 16 KW.
Fuel consumption at reduced cruising speed 11 knots : 220 lt/h.
- Cruising speed: 16
- Fuel consumption: 650 Litres/Hr (at a lower speed of 11 knots the fuel consumption is reduced to 220 l / h)